Greetings from the Scotch Colony 150th Anniversary Committee!
This year, we are celebrating the 150th Anniversary of the settlement of the Scotch Colony in Southern Victoria County, New Brunswick, 18, 19, & 20 August 2023. We would like to invite your business or organization to attend our festivities.
Our committee is looking for partners to support our joyous community celebration. In return, we will present your brand/name in our warm and lively cultural atmosphere, on our printed materials, and on our social media.
|Title Sponsor||$5,000||Celebration Naming/co-branding with Scotch Colony 150|
|Main Sponsor||$1000||Your Logo or name published|
|Event Sponsor*||$500||Your Logo or name published|
|Partner||$250||Your Logo or name published|
|Supporter||$100||Your name published|
|Friend||$50||Your name published|
Your support will be publicly acknowledged:
- Live announcements at our opening ceremonies and evening concert
- On our sponsor board displayed throughout the weekend
- In our printed programme
- Event sponsors will be identified with their event*
- On our website, www.ScotchColony.ca, with a link to your business
- Individually on our Facebook Page and Facebook group.
- Public recognition is optional. You can be listed as “anonymous donor” or unlisted
*Refer to our schedule for specific events you may wish to sponsor.
We welcome financial or in kind support for our event. Please let us know at ScotchColony@gmail.com if you can help in any way. If you would like to donate items, please see the attached list of items we need.
Please fill out our online Sponsor Registration Form or use the version below. (One may work better than the other)
PayPal to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail your donation to:
890 Kintore Road
Kintore NB E7H 2P5, Canada
(506) 273-3108 Darlene Morton, Anniversary Chair, Kincardine or
(207) 896-3461 Bill Duncan, Stockholm, ME
Thank you for your consideration,
The Scotch Colony 150th Anniversary Committee
See our other committee members on our Contacts page.
We invite you to be in our Scotch Colony 150 Parade.